Get in touch if you have questions about renting one of our facilities.
Schools anchor communities and Mason is honored to offer our facilities for rent to our community organizations.
If you represent an organization that wishes to rent one of our facilities, please complete a Facility Use Application along with a $25 Application Fee to the address listed below (also listed on the application)Mason Central Administration Building Attn: Scheduling Office. 211 N. East Street Mason, OH 45040
- What is the process to rent facilities?
- Who can rent the facilities at Mason City Schools?
- Is there a fee to submit a request?
- Will the fees be different if it is a non-profit organization?
- When can a request for the next school year be submitted?
- Is the submitted request approved when submitted?
- I'd like to shoot a commercial/movie/video at Mason City Schools. Is that allowed?